CIW provides courses for Web Technology professionals and has become the educational standard adopted by many academic institutions, governments and businesses worldwide for Web technology skills. CIW courses verify that you have the skills needed to work in your chosen area of web technology.
E-Commerce platforms have become ubiquitous throughout the internet, from giants like Amazon to small one person on-line shops, it is true to say that people are increasingly buying online. It is estimated that 74% of adults in the USA, UK and Australia have bought online in 2014.
Unlike a normal website, an e-commerce site requires a lot more design, technology and security for it to run successfully.
Who is the CIW E-commerce Specialist course aimed at?
The CIW E-commerce Specialist course is aimed at those who already understand the foundations of web design and technology and wish to extend their knowledge and ability to be able to design and build e-commerce sites.
The target audience will include:
- Web designers
- Internet consultants
- IT professionals
- Marketing professionals
- Web and graphic artists
- Business professionals
CIW E-commerce Specialist course content
The E-commerce Specialist course contains the following modules:
- Electronic Commerce Foundations
- Law and the Internet
- Web Marketing Goals
- Online Product Promotion
- Site Usability
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and E-Services
- Business-to-Business Frameworks
- E-Commerce Site Creation Packages — Outsourcing
- E-Commerce Site Creation Software
- Site Development Software Implementation
- Creating an Online Catalog
- Inventory Control and Order Processing
- Payment Gateways
- E-Service Implementation and Support
- Transaction and Web Site Security
- E-Learning Solutions
- Site Management and Performance Testing
What kind of CIW E-commerce Specialist courses are available?
There are many ways to learn CIW E-commerce Specialist to suit both your lifestyle and budget and your interests.
Many companies offer a wide variety of learning methods including:
- One day courses - Live Face to face - often a basics course
- Evening Courses
- Week day courses - usually full time four or five days
- Weekend courses - usually one or more weekends
- Residential courses - Live face to face training in a training provider facility
- Distance Learning courses
- Online training courses
After completing the CIW E-commerce Specialist course
After completing the CIW E-commerce Specialist course you will be able to design and implement commerce-driven Web sites; identify customer needs; monitor customer usage patterns; determine order processes and service after sales; and consider how e-business solutions can increase sales.
The type of jobs available include e-commerce web developer, online market specialist, e-commerce manager, digital marketing specialist.
You will be able to build sites for customers as a freelancer or work full-time for a company as an e-commerce specialist.
Visit our training course directory and find out more details about enrolling onto CIW E-commerce Specialist course with the UK's leading CIW E-commerce Specialist training course providers.