About this course
This is a dedicated specialist programme designed to foster strategic thinking and develop the skillset required to build, measure, and manage strong brands. This strategic brand management course aims to provide delegates with an in-depth insight into the importance of brand equity and the customer experience, and how best to maintain it.
A key element of the programme is a focus on practical application, using a wealth of experience and state-of-the-art practical examples of leading-edge brand management design and strategies.
- Develop and implement customer based brand equity and brand positioning strategies
- Learn to effectively design and implement branding strategies and introduce and name new products and brand extensions
- Learn how to choose the appropriate and most effective branding elements to build brand equity and design marketing programmes that go on to build brand equity
- Develop a measurement and management system for measuring sources of brand equity (Capturing Customer Mind-set)
- Learn to manage brands over geographic boundaries and market segments